All policies are subject to change as we receive additional guidance from Governor Dewine’s office, the Ohio Department of Health and/or the Franklin County Board of Health.
Customers and Guests
· Spectators will be limited for all indoor activities. Class participants are limited to ONE family member/spectator. Additional family members, guardians and siblings will not be allowed to enter the facility. Siblings participating in a separate class must wait until 5 minutes before their class before entering. Spectators are not permitted for rental groups.
· Hand sanitizer is available in high-traffic locations throughout the facility.
· Customers and guests are asked not to enter the facility if they are symptomatic. A list of symptoms is posted on the front doors. All players must conduct daily symptom assessments before each game.
· Classes and field times will be staggered by a minimum of 10 minutes between each field to reduce player traffic.
· Participants may not enter the facility more than 5 minutes before their scheduled activity.
· In compliance with the City of Dublin's Executive Order for Facial Coverings that went into effect July 6th, all individuals 6 years of age or older must wear facial coverings when inside the facility.
· Everyone shall wear masks when entering/exiting the facility and when on the bench. Players are permitted to wear masks on the field, but they are not required to wear them while actively playing. Players under 6 are not required to wear masks.
· Coaches or team administrators are asked to record which players are in attendance in the event contact tracing is needed.
· All participants, including coaches, must completed our registration/waiver form online using the roster/waiver link received by the coach/organizer. If you did not receive one, please call or email the facility to have it resent.
· Players cannot share water bottles. It is recommended that every player label their water bottles clearly.
· Spitting on the field will result in an immediate ejection and suspension.
· Bench players must keep 6’ apart and wear a mask at all times.
· Social distancing should be adhered to at all times (i.e. No huddles, high fives, etc.)
· Customers not complying with any of these protocols may be asked to leave the facility/grounds.
Physical Spaces / Equipment
· Social distancing reminders, hand-washing reminders, and other signage has been posted throughout the facility.
· Vending machines will be available and will be cleaned on a regular basis. Water fountains will be closed.
· The facility will be deep cleaned daily. Restrooms will be cleaned regularly throughout each day.
· There will be predetermined entrances and exits to the building. These doors will be marked accordingly. Please abide by the posted entrance and exit signs inside the facility.
· We will not operate a lost and found for the immediate future. Please take care to not leave any valuables behind.
· All teams must bring their own equipment, including items such as balls and water bottles. Scrimmage vests will not be provided.